Unit Controller 3
You’re a details person. You analyze and review data, uncovering trends that impact the bottom line.
Sodexo is seeking a Unit Controller 3 for Indiana State University located in Terre Haute, Indiana. Indiana State University is a public medium sized Mid-western State University with an enrollment of 12,000, mostly first time or urban students. Located on the Wabash River in downtown Terre Haute, just 7 miles from the Illinois border in central west Indiana, this position offers a great opportunity to take your financial skills to a new level. Alongside a team of great professionals. Relocation Assistance is available.
The successful candidate will:
- ensure integrity of business line internal financial reporting, prepare client income statements and billings;
- apply GAAP and objective accounting judgment to knowledge of contractual agreements and company policy;
- work in a team environment to ensure department deadlines are met;
- work proactively to prevent problems, and identify and implement innovative solutions;
- set analysis standards and provide guidance to accountants to maintain strong business relationships;
- maintain company databases as necessary;
- identify and initiate coaching for accountant development. Provide guidance to new accountants;
- coach and monitor results for technical development of others;
- foster cooperation toward achieving department and organizational goals; and/or
- communicate with all levels of the organization.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- work independently and demonstrate organization and comprehension skills;
- have the ability to perform and maintain core responsibilities/accountabilities while simultaneously involved in other department initiatives;
- demonstrate analytical ability, Excel skills and Essbase experience; and/or
- have strong interpretation skills, as well as strong verbal & written communication skills.
Learn more about Indiana State University at Click Here
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Finance positions in a variety of markets, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Finance jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. The diversity of Sodexo’s client services means that your financial career can grow in a variety of directions. Whether you want to support corporate finances or support unit-level financials, you can build your career based on your interests in the varied services Sodexo offers its clients.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years in accounting, finance or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.