Vice President of Hospitality
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a new Vice President of Hospitality (Campus) for a potential sale within the greater Phoenix, Arizona region. Reporting to the SVP, NorAm Operations, you will be responsible for the entire scope of the contract with a leadership focus on client retention, growth through employee engagement, client partnerships and operational excellence.
As the VP of Hospitality, you will exercise management and leadership over multiple operations with a total managed volume in excess of $100 Million.
The chosen candidate must reside or relocate to the Phoenix, AZ region within 1 year of hire. Relocation Assistance is available.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Exceptional client relations skills, strong strategic leadership, solid understanding of business diagnostics,
- Strong financial acumen, talent management, strong communication and project management skills.
- Experience in the Campus segment handling a complex financial account as well as experience operating in a multi-cultural environment
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Achieving segment goals by providing the leadership, management, and oversight necessary to ensure that the business has the proper solutions, products, metrics, and talent in place to effectively grow the organization and meet/exceed defined revenue, profitability targets, and other KPIs.
- Achieves exceptional client relations and ensures the facility’s product offerings/solutions align with client needs;
- Contributing to the innovation of services to expand Sodexo’s Service Solutions for current and prospective clients.
- Overseeing proposal development activities, including positioning, strategy development, customer negotiations, contract review, and pricing/costing.
- Resolving client issues and concerns with agility and professionalism. Establishing organizational protocols and systems to identify client issues, trends, and opportunities and effectively integrate them into area strategies.
- Balancing retention efforts at current clients with new business development opportunities and reallocating resources across the territory as needed to ensure operational excellence within all accounts.
- Hiring, growing, and developing current and future talent. Providing positive and constructive feedback through coaching, mentoring, and counseling.
- In collaboration with Sales and Brand Teams, designing and implementing strategic partnership programs for the area that create value for clients/prospects. Responsible for the area communication and marketing plans.
- Establishing visibility and relevance for Sodexo in the area’s industry by preparing presentations to management groups, leadership groups, and boards to explain the company’s market position and initiatives. As a Change Champion, prepares the area’s culture to adapt to and embrace ongoing, fundamental changes that will enable the business to grow and prosper.
- Leveraging Sodexo’s commitment to diversity and inclusion to extend Sodexo’s reach in area communities
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo’s Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. Continue your search for Executive positions.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for leading all activities and teams for a specific activity sector or geographic area in a regional segment. Leading the business to achieve economic and commercial performance and managing talent in scope. Reports to the Regional Segment Head.
-Lead the division team to deliver on our Quality of Life positioning and achieve a safe working environment that meets or exceeds economic and commercial performance targets
-Work with the Regional Segment Head to develop and implement the segment strategy within the division and more widely in the region to deliver sustainable, profitable growth and value for Sodexo clients and our business
-Manage the division Sales team for the region to ensure that the new development and cross-selling development targets are met through solutions selling and development of a robust pipeline
-Manage and develop the division talent in collaboration with HR and segment leadership
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years of multi-unit, support, or strategic leadership experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $144,600 to $218,790/year
$144600 to $218790
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 969667