Vice President of Sales - Seniors
Sodexo Seniors segment has an exciting opportunity for a Vice President of Sales for the US. This is a remote based position. Candidate can reside in any US location with proximity to a major airport and able to travel 50% or more.
The Vice President of Sales – Seniors is accountable for leading all sales/ business development activities in the Seniors segment, while driving performance and development of all team members.
- Develop the sales strategy, aligned with the overall segment business strategy; position to advise the segment on achieving profitable growth through business development.
- Establish a true Business Development approach and action plan to develop business in the markets identified.
- Develop, communicate, and drive Segment Region sales strategy and help set sales objectives by region.
- Manage sales as a portfolio across the region to achieve targets and ensure a consistent sales process in the development of best practices.
- leading the development and execution of client strategies and account plans that drive margin growth leading to higher retention.
- Ensure the delivery of winning deal strategies based on strong value propositions, complex/technical solutions and competitive proposals that better address client needs.
- Analyze operational strategy and 5-year plan to ensure growth strategy is consistent with gaps and aligned with overall business plan. Utilize current knowledge to educate, train and track progress against agreed outcomes.
- Review and analyze financial statements and data, operating reports, budget variance reports, and other appropriate information to enhance development of new model. Provide guidance to the Executive Leadership team on support needs for program.
- Drive improved client and internal conversion that result in a high hit rate for new business opportunities.
- Partner with Solution Design and Operations, creating a systematic planning process, deal architecting support and strategic thinking, needed (e.g., processes, tools, and resources) to retain clients and win new business.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- 3+ years proven experience leading and inspiring a sales team to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Experience selling non-standard services to matrixed organizations and ability to drive and close long, complex sales cycles.
- Demonstrated track record of establishing a best-in-class Business Development function with the necessary culture, behaviors, and action plans to develop business within the North America region. Consultative, solution-oriented selling approaches will be key to driving results and creating a winning sales culture with consistent sales processes and behaviors.
- Proven ability to lead strategic prospecting and bidding processes for the largest and most strategic deals, owning the customer relationships, and driving a winning culture approach.
- Top-notch sales leader who has demonstrated positive business results by driving significant revenue within a large business. Using a hands-on, customized approach with clients, she/he will be solution-oriented and able to craft bespoke delivery programs to meet client needs.
- Adept ability in using a multi-faceted approach to creating meaningful relationships that lead to business for Sodexo. Listening to client needs, understanding their challenges and pain points, and addressing those challenges with thoughtful solutions is integral in this role.
- The Managing Sales, VP needs to have the presence and gravitas to present confidently with C-suite clients and in industry forums. As the segment’s senior-most business development leader, this individual is accountable for the overall performance of the function, the profitable achievement of organization goals, and the aligning objectives to the segment and the group’s business strategy.
- The successful candidate will be a dynamic leader and an accomplished executive with unquestionable integrity, a positive reputation, and demonstrated success in profitably building a scaled human-capital intensive business with a distributed network of employees.
- This person will bring enthusiasm, high energy, passion, intensity, and exceptional leadership in order to drive growth in the business.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, access to our employee assistance program, and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo’s Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living, and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent, and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring, and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
- Develops and implements the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, and market growth targets and retention strategies to attain overall financial goals for designated area.
- Manages planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, CRM data quality, sales program implementation, Sodexo Global Sales Academy behaviours, recruiting and selection of sales force talent
- Partners with senior sales leadership and Operations Leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvements; fosters relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success
- Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place
- Researches growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies.
- Responsible for developing strategic plan to drive sustained and continuous sales growth for the Segment area of responsibility. Directs sales force effectiveness and manages functions essential to sales force productivity and/or account portfolio management. Provides professional leadership to the sales organization in the selling of profitable new business and new revenue growth from the right clients under the right terms for Sodexo. Upholds Company mission and values and implements Quality of Life offerings in accordance with Segment solutions.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.