Vice President, Operations - Corporate Food Services
Sodexo is seeking a Vice President, Operations – Corporate Food Services to oversee a large portfolio of clients in Mid-Atlantic region (PA, NJ, NY City, CT).
In this Vice President of Operations role, we are looking for a strong, dynamic, and passionate leader of food & hospitality that can leverage the new food transformation models, acquire top talent, and continue to grow the portfolio. You will manage four District Managers with approximately 15-20 accounts each. Plus manage all financials across the geographic region.
This position reports directly to the Corporate Services Senior Vice President. You will be responsible to retain all current business, develop strong teams, optimize profitability while growing and selling new business. You must adapt to changes in the marketplace, new food strategies and offers and representing our brand as the local Executive in the marketplace. You are the local executive who must possess exceptional client relationship skills, strong negotiation abilities, provide leadership, talent development skills and exceptional presentation skills.
This is a remote role with 50% travel. Candidates must be based in NY, NJ, CT, PA.
Sodexo seeks the highest caliber executives who embody the finest leadership skills to move our business forward. Executive leaders at Sodexo are innovative, talent driven and manage our offerings to clients by creating partnerships that result in a rewarding experience. Sodexo’s executive leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that provide direct support to other leaders and teams in our varied operational areas while embodying our core values of Spirit of Progress, Team Spirit, and Spirit of Service.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead and further develop Food service business in Corporate Services.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Strong experience managing a portfolio of multiple high-volume clients in a diverse geography. Highly prefer contracted services B&I industry experience.
- Must have prior experience working with union accounts.
- Have a strong P&L background.
- Have experience managing multiple locations or business segments.
- Can direct other leaders in a high-volume business.
- Can build and foster relationships across Sodexo internally to ensure additional market growth and the promotion of comprehensive solutions offerings to clients – this includes collaborating with senior leaders and Business Development to grow Sodexo’s business in the assigned market.
- Can develop exceptional client relations and ensure the facility’s product offerings/solutions align with client needs.
- Drive solutions that optimize the current business portfolio.
- Develop and execute a strategy to accelerate business growth throughout the region.
- Play a key role and enthusiastically supports the succession planning and development of key personnel within area of responsibility.
- Can ensure the organization’s brand reputation; and/or lead and motivate the management team, inspiring strategic direction; secure and/or deploy resources; cultivate relationships with clients and other teams within Sodexo; ensure the fulfillment of all contract commitments; sustain client satisfaction and retention; and maintain strong employee relations.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for leading all activities and teams for a specific activity sector or geographic area in a regional segment. Leading the business to achieve economic and commercial performance and managing talent in scope. Reports to the Regional Segment Head.
-Lead the division team to deliver on our Quality of Life positioning and achieve a safe working environment that meets or exceeds economic and commercial performance targets
-Work with the Regional Segment Head to develop and implement the segment strategy within the division and more widely in the region to deliver sustainable, profitable growth and value for Sodexo clients and our business
-Manage the division Sales team for the region to ensure that the new development and cross-selling development targets are met through solutions selling and development of a robust pipeline
-Manage and develop the division talent in collaboration with HR and segment leadership
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years of multi-unit, support, or strategic leadership experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $137,200 to $207,460/year
$137200 to $207460
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 969459