VP, Partnership Strategies & Solutions
Sodexo Healthcare is seeking to fill the Vice President, Partnership Strategies and Solutions role for its Healthcare and Senior Living business segments. We are seeking a strategic and commercially oriented leader with a compelling and energetic executive presence and the ability to promote collaborative, successful partnerships to manage and grow a complex, diverse, portfolio of clients.
This role will maintain and maximize client relationships to develop business solutions that improve client operations and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors, and customer needs.
This is a remote-based position with minimal travel.
Competitive total compensation package offered, will be based on selected candidate experience/ geography.
What you will do:
- Drive sustainable/profitable growth and retention by ensuring execution of relationship management best practices.
- Facilitate development of operations and support teams from an execution focused mind-set to a client/consumer-centric mindset
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with existing clients; investigates expanded business opportunities; works closely with operations teams to meet client needs.
- Actively manages renewal pipeline. Leads strategy for contract growth and retention including pre-emptive extensions, competitive retention processes, and contract expansion within existing accounts.
- Analyzes operational risks and challenges, and strategic planning to retain and grow business; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis. Interfaces with CLM team and supports retention strategy.
- Support the development of retention presentations, proposals, and contractual sales documents for non- sales led renewal and growth opportunities.
- Leads a team of Account Managers to accomplish Retention goal for the Healthcare & Seniors business.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts including retention, renewal, and cross sales processes that are part of the Segment Retention strategy.
- Ensures client satisfaction with Sodexo services and secures continued business development opportunities for the company.
- Responsible for identifying and developing holistic client lifecycle strategy focused on relationship management and contract growth.
- Leverages MSDC, Marketing, and transversal functions for increased communications, strengthening messaging, value, and client confidence.
- Aggregate and communicate business insights and leading practices to support Segment Retention strategy.
What you bring:
- Optimistic, resilient, and confident leader in complex business situations; resourceful in finding ways to get things done and continue to drive progress despite obstacles.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams, with a preference to candidates who have led teams in the markets we serve.
- Deep understanding of client relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills to interact and influence within all levels of the organization with a strong track record of achieving results through team support and teamwork.
- Ability to find innovative ways of solving and/or anticipating client needs.
- A commercially minded perspective, with a preference to candidates who have led successful renewal opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education, and training.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $128,300 to $194,370/year
$128300 to $194370
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 970903