Warehouse Workers @ Illinois State University
Job Listing: Warehouse Worker
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we invite you to join us as a Warehouse Workers at Illinois State University. Your skills and commitment will be celebrated, and you will have the opportunity to be a part of the thrilling world of sports and entertainment in one of the nation's premier venues.
Warehouse Workers @ $15.
Our Warehouse Workers will operate by performing tasks in receiving, inventory, delivery and organizing.
- Support warehouse operations by performing tasks in the areas of receiving, inventory, delivery and organizing, as directed by Warehouse Supervisor or Manager.
- Ensure that quality, sanitation and safety standards are maintained.
- Contribute to goal of 100% customer satisfaction through personal commitment to customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in a food service/operations/warehousing environment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively implement written and verbal instructions.
- Strong team orientation and ability to work with a variety of departments to accomplish assigned tasks.
Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly quartered environment.
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.