Workplace Experience Specialist
Are you a strategic, innovative facilities leader ready to help clients optimize their business?
Sodexo Energy & Resource is seeking a qualified Workplace Experience Specialist to join our team at an Oil and Gas company in San Ramon, CA.
Are you the One?
The ideal candidate has exemplary hospitality and interpersonal skills and relentlessly delivers exceptional customer service. They build a welcoming, helpful, and collaborative environment for the tenants, flex space users, and visitors. They are comfortable working in a diverse and flexible work environment and can quickly resolve technology issues, manage multiple priorities, and ensure the proper planning and execution of events, meetings, and experiences for the customer. The position will be visible on the floor to promptly respond to questions and facility/technology-related issues. They will be integral to the workplace in promoting a highly collaborative, fun, and safe environment.
Workplace Experience Specialist
The Workplace Experience manager ensures the workplace coordination team relentlessly delivers excellent customer in day-to-day operations. This role manages the
workplace coordinators in their efforts to engage with and support the tenant population.
- Heavy focus on hospitality-based operations
- Developing solutions to customer requests
- Adopt and promote the established way of working, while demonstrating and supporting the
- collaborative and flexible work environment.
- Work with tenant groups to create a flexible work environment, including answer
- questions related to facilities, technology, and behavior related questions
- Support operations with workforce greeting, wayfinding, visitor escorts, and directions as
- Ensures timely reply to all service delivery needs, tickets, and issues that arise
- Collaborate and support tenant groups on new ideas and initiatives
- Focus on relationship building and support of tenant groups
- Support events team as needed
- Support Facility general management as needed
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent, and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring, and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.